Wednesday 20 July 2011

We are an Ark

I have been searching for this song for so long! Finally found it! It's called "We are an Ark" by David Fitzgerald. Link is below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWLi_nJ_s9A

-------------------------------------------------------

Lyrics:

My eyes have not seen
My ears have not heard
What you have prepared for me

I can't comprehend
What you have spent
And you gave your life for me

I am an ark of your glory (repeat)

We are an ark of your glory (repeat)

You make your home in me (repeat)

-------------------------------------------------------

This song is so powerful! I knew I had to find it again when I first heard it because I was hooked on the chorus "I am an ark of your glory." There's something so enchanting about this song, as it's a declaration that our bodies that God would live in us, just as He would be in the Old Testament, behind that veil because his glory was undiluted. They had to try rope around priests when they when behind for a face to face encounter with God the Father because they would just fall to the floor. That same glory behind the veil, we can have it too in us. The question is, how much do you want it? I know I want it bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment